Sunday, July 29, 2007

My Gardens

As many may know, when I moved in with Mark, we created several new gardens. I think my favorite is our perenial garden, which after three summers is finally starting to fill out and take shape. I love the colors of the flowers in it. There seems to always be surprises as burst of color bloom out of the green plants. We plan to add a rocks around the edge. We are going to get the rocks from the farm where Mark grew up. That will be a nice touch, as some of the flowers I got from his sister Mary, originally came from their mother's garden. Here are a few pictures of the recent flowers blooming around our home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your gardens are beautiful!!!!

Life List

  • To go on a cruise with Mark someday
  • To visit Hawaii someday
  • To work harder on maintaining the relationships I have
  • To start writing, journaling, poetry and children's books
  • To start living a more healthy life style