Monday, July 23, 2007

I'm Back!!

I haven't posted for some time. I was having problems with my camera. It had to be sent in, luckily it was covered by the warranty. I got it back a couple of weeks ago. I have been taking pictures, so have a lot of blogging to catch up on.

Well, I'll start by going back to May. We celebrated Sheena's birthday with dinner and a cake. I made and decorated the cake. It's my new thing this year. I use to decorate cakes when Jennifer was little, but hadn't done one for a few years. I started again this year. It's lots of fun and the frosting is so good!!! Sheena loves stars and the colors of lavender, green and yellow, so you guessed it. She got a cake covered with stars. It looks like Ella is ready to dive right in. She's saying, "I can't wait till I turn a year old and Nana makes me a cake."


Another big event in May was Emma's graduation from preschool. She was so excited about her graduation. They had a cute little program, then they received their diplomas. After pictures we enjoyed cake and punch. Emma is so excited about starting kindergaren in the fall. She's already plainning her wardrobe for the first day. It's really important to wear the right thing on your first day of kindergarten!
The kids grow up so fast. I hope everyone with young ones enjoys each and every day with them. The moments you share with your children are very precious. Be sure to listen to their stories with real interest, laugh at their jokes, console them when hurt. You will turn around one day, and wonder where the years went. I hope you will have good memories of those moments.

No comments:

Life List

  • To go on a cruise with Mark someday
  • To visit Hawaii someday
  • To work harder on maintaining the relationships I have
  • To start writing, journaling, poetry and children's books
  • To start living a more healthy life style