Saturday, June 17, 2006

Celebration

I know that many of my girlfriends out there have many great things to celebrate. I created this blog to help us all celebrate ALL of our accomplishments. I know that many of my girlfriends could use a little pat ont the back from time to time to 'Celebrate our Successes'. I want all my girlfriends to respond with something they have done recently that they are proud of. Let's start by telling of something you did in the past couple of weeks that made you feel good. This could be something you did for yourself or for someone else.

Okay, I'll start. I am proud of starting my BLOG. I feel that through this BLOG we will be able to keep in touch, celebrate our successes, and share our frustrations. I hope to hear from all of you and hope you will contribute your thoughts and respond to the postings of others.

Monica

1 comment:

Shannon Bromenschenkel said...

I am proud that I have a blog and am keeping up with my blog!!! It's a great wait for family and friends to know what is going on in our life in Michigan! I am also proud of balancing home and work!

Life List

  • To go on a cruise with Mark someday
  • To visit Hawaii someday
  • To work harder on maintaining the relationships I have
  • To start writing, journaling, poetry and children's books
  • To start living a more healthy life style