Sunday, January 20, 2008

First Post for 2008

Yes, I am still alive and kicking in Minnesota. I just checked my blog and couldn't believe that I hadn't blogged since October! Boy that's pretty bad. Guess I have a lot of catching up to do. First off, it should be easy for me to blog now, no more excuses. You see my hubby bought me a laptop computer for Christmas. He remembered when we first met that I would bring my computer from school at the time to work on over the weekend and that I liked the ease of being able to do that. So he got me my very own. He's a sweetie. Guess I'll keep him.
Here's a picture from Christmas Eve when I opened my new computer. I don't know if the picture caught my true surprise or not, but I WAS NOT expecting to get a computer. Now I have to learn how to do everything it can do. It's a wireless, so I can sit anywhere in the house and use it. Hmm, I wonder how far I can go outside and still use it? Haven't tried that yet, it's been a bit too cold in Minnesota to do anything outsied lately. But then this is Minnesota.

Well, stay tuned and check back, as I will do some more blogging to catch you up on what I have been up to. Oh, by the way, Happy New Year to everyone. I hope 2008 brings you happiness, good health and many wonderful memories.

1 comment:

Shannon B said...

I'm glad you think he's a keeper.... cuz we think you are a keeper too!! Love you!

Life List

  • To go on a cruise with Mark someday
  • To visit Hawaii someday
  • To work harder on maintaining the relationships I have
  • To start writing, journaling, poetry and children's books
  • To start living a more healthy life style