Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My Sweet Husband


It was my birthday a few weeks ago. My husband was very sweet to me. On the Thursday, the day before my birthday, I received the beautiful bouquet of flowers shown to the left. Mark sent them a day early so I could enjoy them for an extra day at work. They smelled wonderful! On Friday morning when I came into my office, I opened the door and was met with the most wonderful smell from the flowers. The colors of the bouquet were absolutely vibrant. I love spring and these flowers had all the colors of spring in them. I brought them home and continued to enjoy their beauty.

No comments:

Life List

  • To go on a cruise with Mark someday
  • To visit Hawaii someday
  • To work harder on maintaining the relationships I have
  • To start writing, journaling, poetry and children's books
  • To start living a more healthy life style