Friday, March 09, 2007

Gabriella

Tonight Gariella and Sheena stopped over for dinner. It was a beautiful day in Minnesota, so tonight Mark grilled hamburgers for the first time in 2007! So looking forward to more grilling as the weather gets nicer! So I tried to snap a few pictures of Ella to share with my friends. She is growing, weighed 7 pounds and 8 ounces (from 6 pounds 13 ounces at birth) at her two week checkup and grew 1 and 3/4 inches! Here's another picture of her, although I couldn't get her to wake up.

1 comment:

Lynnzee said...

AWWww... how'd you find me, Monica? I saw yours through Shannon's, VERY COOL! I can't wait to post again, it'll be fun!

Life List

  • To go on a cruise with Mark someday
  • To visit Hawaii someday
  • To work harder on maintaining the relationships I have
  • To start writing, journaling, poetry and children's books
  • To start living a more healthy life style