Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Sheena's Baby Shower


We are less than a month away from Mark's daughter, Sheena's due date. She is due on February 13th. This past Sunday we had her baby shower at the house. I had 21 adult guests plus 7 kids. The living room was packed. Sheena got lots of neat stuff. Here's a picture of her cake. We also had lots of other good food to eat.

Here are some more pictures of Sheena. That's my grandaughter, Emma sitting with her. Emma was checking out the new baby's wardrobe.


1 comment:

Shannon Bromenschenkel said...

Lots of fun stuff!! I just got off the phone with Sheena! Do you believe I completely forgot to get her gift card and send it to her?? Gosh, I am losing my mind!

Life List

  • To go on a cruise with Mark someday
  • To visit Hawaii someday
  • To work harder on maintaining the relationships I have
  • To start writing, journaling, poetry and children's books
  • To start living a more healthy life style